Dr. Sultan at your service to prepare bats or fix bats to its potential
This timeline is a guide, we will do our best to have your bat’s ready as soon as possible.
1 to 2 working days – Toe Binding.
3 to 4 working days – Knocking in and clean face services.
5 to 7 working days – Handle replacements and weight reductions.
2 to 4 working days – Crack repairs and all other services.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
1. Place your order by sending us a message on Facebook (www.facebook.com/cricketprogear) or Ph 630-336-5185 for the services and repairs you require.
2. Send your bat into our workshop from anywhere around the world (Cricket Pro Gear doesn’t organize or pay for this) with your order number, name, and contact details attached (please don’t send bat covers).
3. Include return shipping label as well
4. Your bat will join the queue as soon as it arrives.
5. Once complete your bat/s will be couriered to the address given in your order details (you will be communicated with the tracking details upon dispatch), or we will let you know that it is ready for pick up.
Send or drop your bat’s off to the following address:
1540 Spinnaker Lane
Hanover Park IL 60133
- Full Knocking (Oiling, Sanding, Hand & Machine Knocking) – $50
- Machine Knocking Only – $40
- Bat Handle Replacement – $80
- Weight Reduction – $40
- Bat Crack Fix – $20
- Full Bat Fix (Refurbish) – $50
- Bat Toe Guard String – $10
- Bat Sticker – $15
- Applying Face – $5
- Handle Re-Bind – $20
- Clean Face – $20